Rose Pink Coreless
I hear you asking, "What is coreless 550?" Well, it's exactly that. It is 550 cord without the 7 inner strands. It's the outside part (sheath) of regular 550 cord. This cord is hollow and lays flat.
Whip makers love this cord because it is perfect for making whips. You can use this cord to make custom shoe laces as well. Make bracelets, lanyards, and the normal paracord craft items with this. It is also being used to dress up computer wires. The possibilities go as far as your imagination will take you.
1.5mm thick x 5mm wide
The Nitty Gritty:
- SUPPERIOR STRENGTH: Our paracord is TOUGH.
- LONG LIFE AND DURABILITY: Whether it is snow or rain, this paracord is made to last. It is mold, mildew, rot, and UV resistant and can handle nearly everything you throw at it.
- UNBEATABLE COMFORT: Attention to detail is what we do best and it sure is the case when it comes to comfort. Our paracord is the softest and easiest to use when using it for your craft project. It is the "go-to" paracord for all paracord enthusiasts.
- VIBRANT COLORS: There is literally a color for everyone. You can rest assured that when you get our paracord, you are getting the absolute brightest and most vibrant colors on the market.
- MADE IN THE USA: Our ENTIRE selection of paracord is manufactured in the United States by the same company that makes it for our military. Furthermore, when you purchase from us you are directly supporting a Veteran Owned and Operated Small Business. Thank you!