Bored Paracord's quality is trusted by Military Forces and Outdoor Enthusiasts around the world. Our Superior Quality means Superior Performance
- Bored Paracord has a Minimum Guaranteed Tensile Strength of 550lbs
- 100% Bump-free, Bulge-free, Kink-free
- Made to Military Specifications w/Colored Government Contractor Marker Inside
Our Mil-Spec paracord is made from 100% Nylon, measures 5/32" in diameter, and contains 21 individual strands, braided into seven seriously-strong 3-strand yarns. Its official military designation is MIL-C-5040, Type III, 550 Paracord. Bored Paracord is the ultimate utility cord, and is also known as 550 Cord, Parachute Cord, or Survival Cord
Typical utility uses for Paracord include:
- Securely tying down items to the top of your vehicle or tying small items to your backpack or waist when hiking
- Hanging a rucksack from a tree to keep your food away from critters or Stringing up a clothes-line to dry out wet clothing
- Stringing up a trip wire to rig an area by tying cans, chimes, etc. to the cord to alert you of intruding animals
- In addition to its general utility functions, Paracord is also excellent for Survival Kits, and Vehicle Emergency Kits
Survival situation uses for Paracord include:
- When threaded with beads, use as a pace counter to estimate distance covered by foot.
- Individual yarns of the core, can be removed when finer string is needed for fishing line or sewing gear.
- Slowly lowering your equipment or an object down from a higher plane.
- Securing a makeshift splint or creating a makeshift sling.
- Creating or Rigging a pulley system to lift a heavy object.
We are a Veteran Owned and Operated Small Business. We confidently back our product with a 100% satisfaction, no hassle, money-back guarantee. Try Bored Paracord today and you'll never purchase another brand again!