Fire Cord - Red
550 FireCord is the next evolution in outdoor gear preparedness. 550 parachute cord or "paracord" has been the standard go-to for most cordage needs as it has tons of utility. From zipper pulls and handles to keychains, bracelets and lanyards and as simply as lashing.
Not only is this true 550 pound rated paracord, it also has an additional "fire tinder" cord inside. (See Video)
Our 550 Type III Parachute Cord is tough! Made with 100% raw nylon materials combined with a minimum of 550lb breaking strength this Paracord is the "Real" 550 cord.
Paracord has literally 100's of survival applications as well as many apparel applications. Whether you carrying it around in your pack or wearing it on your wrist, paracord is the one thing you do not want to be without. It is available in many different colors, and patterns and also in several different lengths. Bundles Are 100, 50, 25, & 10 feet.
The Nitty Gritty:
- 550 Survival Paracord - Type III Commercial Grade
- Made in the USA by an official Government Contractor
- 7 Inner Core 100% Nylon Strands
- Approximately 1/8" in Diameter
- 550 lb. Minimum Break Strength
- Quick Drying All Weather Cord - Will Not Rot or Mildew
- 1 extra "Fire-starting" strand