425 - Red
Our 425 Type II Parachute Cord is STRONG! Made with 100% raw nylon materials combined with a minimum of 425lb breaking strength, this Paracord is soft and easy to work with. 425 cord is one size smaller than the traditional 550 cord.
Paracord has literally 100's of survival applications as well as many apparel applications. Whether you carry it around in your pack, using it for crafts or survival, or maybe wearing it on your wrist, paracord is the one thing you do not want to be without. It is available in many different colors, and patterns and also in several different lengths.
The Nitty Gritty:
● 100 Feet of Quality Cord
● 425 Survival Paracord - Type II Commercial Grade
● Made in the USA by an official Government Contractor
● 3 Inner Core 100% Nylon Strands
● Approximately 1/8" in Diameter
● 425 lb. Minimum Break Strength
● Quick Drying All Weather Cord
● Will Not Rot or Mildew